29 March, 2010

YAY - 10th LO

Finally I made it!!!..When I first started to scrapbook...I secretly challenge myself to do 10 LO... And yeah...I made it, all good and well!!!...

My challenge for today is to use some of the stash papers and create a nice color background...I kept telling myself to start using the MS dollies puncher too... Oh yeah not forgetting I dauber the background and sides using distressed ink...I was feeling a little diagonal..so as you can see the collage is layered diagonally....Besides I like the photographs too... sort of different from my usual style !!!...As if...

Papers: American Crafts, Collage Press, 7 gypsies
Others: Tim Holtz Distressed Ink - walnut,7Gypsies Gaffer tape, MS butterfly and dollies puncher, vintage stamps & clocks from Making memories, Jenni Bowlin tag & alphabets...Hero Arts Stamp

No comments: