26 June, 2010

LCOM Sketch#42

I'm running out of photos... desperately in need of new ink cartridge....but the worst yet to come... guess what...I'm sick AGAIN(my immunity is really down this year winter...and being stress does not help either!!!)... flu...argghhh sigh....I'm supposed to take Matin to watch Toys Story 3 and now... I bail...so Daddy is taking him... poor fella...

Anyway... whilst waiting for the drugs to set in.... I managed to do one LO for LCOM
















































































Papers: AA cardstock(little scooter), Sassafras, Prima Marketing, My little shoebox & The Girls Paperie
Others: Imaginisce scooter stamps, Tim Holtz distresses ink~walnut stain, shabby Shutters & Faded Jeans, HeroArts stamps, pearl string from clegs, marvy color ink, October Afternoon Alpha tiny sticker, Martha Stewart Large butterfly punch & Loops edger Punch, making memories tape, black ribbon &Yellow Little Bicycle Journal Tablet

4 comments:

iza said...

great design lynnda.look interesting and fun...

Unknown said...

What a fun page... I just love looking at your creations!

yyam said...

Hope you feel better soon! I'm still recovering too...which explains my online absence!

I love your banner! :)

Jess said...

Cute LO! Feel better soon!