29 June, 2010

sick chook

























































I bail work today... and supposedly sleep and rest...I did... for a bit... but later I started fidgeting...so I did this LO...my last 3 photos...and also I need to get rid of old DP stock!!!...

The background DP was actually cut out by Matin... accidentally... but I hate to waste it... so... I band-aid with tiny square to make 12x12....

so here it goes...

Papers: Kaisercraft, My Minds Eye Diecut, sassafras & Collage Press
Others: Jenni Mask, My little shoebox(flowers), MME Journal Diecut(So sweet & tag), 7gypsies ticket, making memories travel journal tag, Prima marketing flower, October Afternoon tiny alpha stickers & Red Ribbon

7 comments:

Aussie TM5 Thermomixer said...

this is great!

Heather Rogers said...

Sad to hear you are not feeling well. Guess not too bad to scrap. hehe. :)

Kirsty Vittetoe said...

Love the way you play with the semi-circles, very creative!

yyam said...

So fun! Great paper save! ;)

Have a good rest!

Mel said...

I love this, and sounds like you have a little helper in Matin, Nate my boy does these sorts of mistakes too, I love the half and half effect of the papers, I am sorry you were sick today, but you know the best therapy I think is scrapping and hope you feel much better after doing this gorgeous layout. So glad I am not the only freezing soul...Melxx

Unknown said...

How fun is this.. Turned out wonderful... Isn't is fun to play hookie every now and then...
Hugs, Linda

Natalie Elphinstone said...

what a fabulous idea to cut the die-cut in half like that. Brilliant!!