23 August, 2010

Pencillines Sketch 200

Ok I've to confess... lately my love for Making Memories Scrapbook paint is over the top... I just can't stop myself.... for playing with it... it's my favourite new toy... The first thing that would cross my mind is.... hhmmmm now what color should I splatter???? ..JUST TOO FUN....

Let's see what I've got for Pencilines Sketch 200...

Papers: Websters Pages, OA, AC, The Girls Paperie, Kaisercrafts, Echo Park Paper & My little Shoe Box
Others: Making Memories Scrapbook paint Chartreuse & Deep Sea, MS Loop Edger Puncher, Websters Pages Stickers, Cosmo Cricket Adhesives Chipboard, Basic Grey Flower, Hessian Olive, MLSB Alpha Stickers & Kaisercrafts Champage Pearls

10 comments:

~amy~ said...

♥♥swoon♥♥ I LOVE this!!

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

TOTALLY loveeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee this Lynnda! I am loving your paint splatters lately!! YOU ROCK IT!!! And loving those adorable photos and the banner! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

Cindy Lee said...

Yes, I love Making Memories paint too! Ohh..this layout is sooo FUN! I love it! In fact, I love it a lot!

yyam said...

Really fun layout! Glad you are having fun with your MM paints! You are getting so good with the splatters! Your boy is so expressive in the photos too!

dalla said...

lovely and cute layout!

Kirsty Vittetoe said...

So pretty, I see so many great things here, the banners, little blue bird, crocheted flowers, DP, and most of all, your little pride and joy, great layout page!

Amelia Khalik said...

Lovveeeee the paint!!! more pls...and i see ur head over heels with banners too! Great one sis..:)

iza said...

hi lynnda,

i can see ur addiction to paint and platter...love how u do it n it turn out gorgeous!!!!

cnelson said...

so super cute and fun! you are totally rockin' the paint!

Naddy said...

one beautiful page! love the artsy look... and yes nice paint & banner works ;)