21 August, 2010

Scrap-IT-Lah ~ "I now Know.......

  • that I'm not fat
  • that I can wear a skinny jeans
  • that I'm not that short and I'd still look good with flats or converse shoes(my-all-time-favourite!)
I'm not trying to create a controversy with my post... let me tell you more... before I gave birth my statistic: 5"1.8(1.57m) and my weight was between 45 to 47kg.... but now... now... I'm between 53-50kg(Nah... I'm accepting the fact now) ... YOYO... depending on which seasons...Winter ..mostly storing the fat...hmmm... what can I do.... winter is too comfort.... I'm sure many would agree???? .... NOT....Basta..!!!he he...

here is my take for scrap-it-lah challenge

Papers: Making Memories Die cut and Basic Grey
Others: MM Scrappaint~Cranberry & Chartreuse, Prima Marketing Flowers and jewels, AC Ribbon, Basic Grey buttons, OA Alpha Stickers, Sassafras Paper Whimsies, Adornit Carolee Tiny Stickers, The girls' paperie die cuts and small bow with pearl(courtesy from Ros)

11 comments:

Sarah said...

funny, I think we were both using the same paper at the same time! I used that die cut paper last night as a template for my page that I made last night :) I love your layout, you are very artistic!! I can't say that I can relate to you on the pre-baby body however...I'm one of those girls that most hate because I hardly gain any weight when I'm pregnant...last time I only gained 8 pounds...my baby weighed 9.3! After he was born, I lost 30 pounds! Not sure why it happens, but I'm not complaining! I always joke that I just need to have like 2 more babies, then i'll be at my goal weight! lol
Anyway, I do love your layout...I love the paint splatters! Nice work! Ciao!

Chowchow said...

Errr 53 kilo is practically skinny Lynnda - of course you are NOT fat! Love the artiness of the layout and thank you for submitting to SIL.

Amelia Khalik said...

I love how u play with the paint across the pages..very2 artistic. 53kg okay what..just nice with ur height n all. Hey sis u look great lah..very2 pretty..:)

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

All I know...is I wanna BE YOU!!! You are soooooooooooooooo stinkin' cute!!! I loveeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee that page!! I am LOVING the paint!! YOU are TOTALLY ROCKIN' the paint lately! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

Anonymous said...

This LO is just gorgeous. I love the sprite of colour.. love your flower. Such a bright and fun page...

My dear.. I wish I was way smaller.. my weight did go up and it never came down.. at least I wished it yo yo :)

cnelson said...

This is soooo fun!! LOVE all the embellies!! FAB lo!

Jessy Christopher said...

That is one cool layout, totally diggin' those paint splatters all around the layout & you are totally alrite, you look great!! Now I know more bout you... hehehe. Thanks for playing at SIL!

Sabrina Scrapbook said...

Haha!! Like Jessy said, I now know more about you! :D This LO is so cool and I love all the colors you chose. Great LO, Lynnda!! :D

Naddy said...

lovely LO lynnda... love the splatter of paints... very artsy :)

~amy~ said...

your layouts are always soo much fun...love this one!

Yatie Tajudin said...

Beautiful layout, Lynda. Love the colourful and happpy feel to it. Thanks for playing along at SIL