13 August, 2010

Simple Doll

I bought this doll stamp from hero arts quite some times ago...but never had a chance to utilize...And since I'm so lovingly in love with paper piecing... I tried this out... just a simple card.... Errrr....What do you ladies think??? ... is it cute or another of my boring card????...he he....

I used all my stash papers... Cosmo Cricket, Websters Pages, OA, Basic Grey and AC cardstock
Others: Tim Holtz Distressed Ink Walnut Stain, Hero Arts Stamp, Prima Marketing Flowers, Gina K Design Stamps and Kaisercrafts Champagne Pearl

Oh yes.... I've been meaning to share what a gorgeous card I received from Amy.... shes so sweet!!! Thanks again Amy...xoxo

8 comments:

Kirsty Vittetoe said...

This is cute Lynnda, and how nice to receive a handmade card from another crafter huh? Sorry I haven't have much time to blog and visit all this week due to my traveling plan, hope to get back to my usual routine soon.

Heather Rogers said...

Very sweet card Lynnda. I have a Hero Arts little girl stamp too. I have only used her once though. :)

Cindy Lee said...

Boring?? Are you kidding me? This is lovely my friend! I love happy mails too :)

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhh girl...that is sooooooooo not BORING...I LOVE LOVE LOVE it!!! Loving that distressing!! And YAYYYYYYYYYY for Amy's card!! Tooooooooooo cute! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

yyam said...

She's lovely Lynnda! I really love how your card looks like a photo frame! :)

cnelson said...

so darling!! love Amy's card, too!

iza said...

gorgeous card lynnda.all from ur stash...fab!!!

Unknown said...

This is so darn cute.. I love how you tear the paper away.. So cool!
Hope you are having a great day..
Hugs, Linda