16 September, 2010

Mission to create - Mission 25

Thank you so much for all the lovely and sweet comments...Totally makes my day!!!....

I just recovered from my "deadly" cough!!!....
And I've just finished packing.... I'm leaving to Sydney tomorrow and will be back on Monday....
A short trip to visit my brother-in-law who just got a baby girl!!!.... I can't wait to see her.... I love newborn babies....

Here is my take for Mission to create.... just a very simple LO....
The Concepts for this week:

Deborah - envelope  - checked
Jocie - use the color beige or cream - checked
Nicole - Doilies - checked
Vanessa - Stripes & polka dots - checked
Danielle - use something clear (crystal, transparency, or a hole) - checked(crystal)



Papers: Bo Bunny, Kaisercraft and OA
Others: Kaisercraft jewels bling, prima marketing flowers, crystal & leaves, adornit carolee tiny alpha, OA Tiny Alpha, Dollies, The Girls Paperie diecut, Making Memories Scrapbook paint strawberry and lime green

18 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

This is GORGEOUS Lynnda!! I love love love that photo, and loving the colors and the layers!!! Glad you are feeling better ... and have fun with your baby visit! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

Cindy Lee said...

I'm so glad that you are feeling better. I just recovered from mine.

Love this layout of yours! You sure know how to pose for the camera :)

Aussie TM5 Thermomixer said...

Sorry it's been a while since I popped in! You have been busy! Love love love the design of this page - you are so cute! Have a fun trip to Sydney :)

Amelia Khalik said...

Hi sis..Cantek lah ur photo!! i like it a lot, love the new look of ur blog too!! Baru dapat time to leave a comment on ur blog. Been very2..xtremely bz!! Hahaha..thank god my maid is back!! Awesome layout..:))

~amy~ said...

check you out sista...gorgeous pic!!!!! Love your layout...now did I already tell you that I like your new bloggie look? I probably did but my memory stinks...old age has definitely kicked in...don't remember anything:(

Unknown said...

Lynnda, this one is so beautiful.. I Loooove that layout and those flower are so pretty.. You picture is gorgeous... Hope you have fun in sydney.. Hugs Linda

Anonymous said...

Great layout! I'm dying to do this challenge, just haven't had the time yet! Awesome use of the prompts.

Mel said...

This is gorgeous, I love love this, the pic is divine and the colours just rock dear friend, don't get too clucky in Sydney, nothing like remembering when Matin was as little as that, well always makes me wonder re: where does time go. Enjoy. Melxx

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous Layout!... Your gorgeous pic.. You just look lovely here with a splash of colours :)

Jessy Christopher said...

Great that you are feeling better now! That is seriously a beautiful layout! You looked stunning there :)

Kirsty Vittetoe said...

Gorgeous LO Lynnda! Lovely flowers and DP. I am glad that you are feeling better now. Have fun with family in Sydney!

Ros said...

Great LO ... have a lovely visit with your new niece .. Hope you get your package soon

Deb Hickman said...

Gorgeous LO,I love all the layers,and the flowers are so pretty.

Cindy Lee said...

I'm glad you are well now! Can tell you are still addicted to paint:) Love it!

Sabrina Scrapbook said...

Hi babe!! Glad that you are back in great health now. I am still coughing but as long as no flu, I shall be ok.

By the way, I like the colors in this. A very sweet photo of you indeed!! :D

yyam said...

Awww...sweet colours and photos too! :)

P/s: I totally missed out on commenting on this post!

Naddy said...

glad to hear you are feeling better... lovely LO... love the colours n placement...

Jocie said...

I love the LO...the paint is so much fun! Thanks for doing the MC challenge!