19 October, 2010

Sweet & Simple.... ~ Handmade Flowers challenge

I've been meaning to join another fun over at Yvonne Yam Guest Blogger Challenge ~ Sweet & Simple with Sherryann Eckblad ..Another talented Diva...when I look at all her cards... I can't stop WOW!!...Seriously ...Just beautiful...

Go on ladies... lets join the FUN... click HERE... it's quicker...
... The challenge is to create a card or layout using handmade flowers.... easy peasy isn't it... AS IF...
I made my ever not-so-famous bonbon ribbon flower with button...he he...easiest for me... :wink:
Here is my take.... ODD ... but what the heck....[I'll find every inch to find flaws over my card...!!!]euueeww



Papers: AC Weave Sand Cardstock, Melissa Frances, cosmo cricket and OA
Others: Hero Arts Stamps, Tim Holtz Age Mahogany Distressed Ink, Ribbon, Basic Grey Button and Kaisercraft light blue Pearl

10 comments:

~amy~ said...

such a fun and happy card...love your ribbon bloom!!!

Amelia Khalik said...

Pretty ribbon flowers u got there! Love the black, white and red colour combo..:))

yyam said...

Nicely done! Love your happy card! So many fun elements!And that bloom! :)

Thank you so much for playing along!

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhh I love love love love this!! You know I loveeeeeeeeeeee your fabric flower!!! GORGEOUS! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

Stella said...

I love the flower; it's gorgeous. Beautiful card!

Anonymous said...

I heart your lovely fun card. Its just gorgeous.. :) Love the bloom :)

Unknown said...

What a pretty card.and your flower is perfect.. I also love that stiching.. Hugs, Linda

cnelson said...

this is so sweet and pretty! love the flower!

Kirsty Vittetoe said...

Love your handmade flower, and this is a fun creation too, love the layering and the stitching!

Sherry Eckblad said...

Thank you for playing along on my handmade flowers challenge. This is a great card and I love the flower.