21 November, 2010

Twisted Sketch #075 ~ Happy Boy

I miss my paint!!! Decided to play with it today....It's a perfect Spring weather today...I love it!!!... Any way Any how....this just a plain simple layout...less is more... Isn't it???
Here is my take for Twisted Sketch #075 ..And...This week's twist is "Circles"



Papers: AC Weave White Cardstock & Sassafras(Amplify)
Others: Making Memories Scrapbook paint lipstick, mustard, purple, Studio Calico Clock Orange Rubon and Doodlebug design Loupy Lou Alpha Stickers

15 comments:

Anonymous said...

Lovely LO.. Your boy is cutely handsome.. gorgeous :D

Amelia Khalik said...

Hey sis. How's things? I love this simple lo esp the torn effect and that cute clock peeking through! Awesome...:))

Naddy said...

cute LO & cute photos :)

~amy~ said...

cutely handsome...I like that:) Yes, your boy IS cutely handsome...fabbie layout sista!

Beebeebabs said...

Great layout tfs!

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Loveeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee this!! CUTE CUTE CUTE photos and YAYYYYYYYYYY for paint! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

Roxy said...

Loooooove this sketch and of course your take on it!

Karen Williams said...

love the clocks on the layout and the torn paper. such a cute LO

Kirsty Vittetoe said...

So sweet, I love this one, especially the clock that peek through, brilliant idea!

Mel said...

Might be simple but it is stunning, Nate has that gorgeous double shirt, Matin looks fantastic and I love how you splattered and openned up that gorgeous paper to see the rubon underneath, this is gorgeous. The pop of green in the title is great.

Unknown said...

Well this is such a cute LO.. I love that photo. It may be simple but it look great.. Hugs, Linda

Sabrina Scrapbook said...

Babe, did you use stamping for the clock? I love it!! Something I am not good at :) This is a very cute and fun LO!! :D

cnelson said...

so cute and fun!!

Deb Hickman said...

Such a fun LO !!! Very cute photo's.

yyam said...

Awww...he's such a cutie! Love how you did the circles! Totally fun and happy! :)