17 July, 2011

I'm a LUCKY duck....

Wooohoo...My weekend is almost over... we had a good one... even though the birthday dinner invitation we we went YESTERDAY was a BIG BLUFF!!!... Oh well.. Life still goes on ... Matin is going back to school tomorrow... and he is all excited!!!...


 I'm sharing a very simple layout... which was inspired by Sketchy Thursday 7.14... I'm totally in love with the sketch....!!!
bit of painting on the AC Weave White cardstock... and the rest is all SASSAFRAS count-me-in collection kit....

Don't forget to join in the fun with me over at July ARTastic Challenge..**Please ladies... if its your 1st time playing along...please do mention ME...hugs...hugs**

...And Of course please don’t forget to join me as well...over at Scrapbookers Anonymous July Challenge…LAST but not least...I really hope you ladies...could play along with ME with the minimal challenge over at Yvonne's...((Deadline - Friday 29 July))I have 2 yummy prizes to offer!!! ...Don't shy.... COM'on.....LOL...

Thank you so much ladies for all your love and sweet comments!!

22 comments:

Lea said...

Love this!!! Fabulous painting and love the stitching through the butterflies!

Theresa said...

what a awesome design. love the paint, the butterflies, and the colors. just wonderful.
hope the rest of the weekend was fantastic and your new week starts off great. =)

Anonymous said...

Fab and gorgeous colorful LO.. your bright personality shines thru.. lucky duck you are! :)

Blossom inch said...

gorgeous painting sis...and lovely page indeed! Happy Monday!

cnelson said...

Wowzers do I ever LOVE this! The painting, the colors, the flower...everything!

Heather Rogers said...

Beautiful LO Lynnda. I love the paint strokes on the cardstock. So pretty! :)
Hugs~

Amelia Khalik said...

Ur one lovely duck for sure apart from being lucky of course! Hehehe..Love the bright colours and the butterfly lining up on the side! Totally cool!!! :))))

~amy~ said...

fabbie layout sista.

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Love love love this Lynnda! I loveeeeeeeeeeeee the paint! Thanks soooooooooooooo much for playing along with Sketchy Thursdays! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

Melissa said...

Love it! love the paint on the background and i just love your title. you al;ways come up with unique titles on your LO and i love it! thanks for sharing. have a wonderful day :D

Jocelyn Olson said...

Love it! The butterflies on the side are so fab and of course I love the paint in the background. Your work is always just soooo cool! Enjoy the rest of your weekend.

Kirsty Vittetoe said...

You always have lots of fun here, I really really love the stroke of paints, very creative my friend!!!

Unknown said...

Hello to you my sweet friend. Your page look amazing as usual. I love the paint in the background. Hope you have a great week..

Hugs, Linda

Dora said...

Ow wow this is delightful and love the detail, look at he butterflies

Jessy Christopher said...

U sure know how to have color-fun on ur layout! Love the painting touches ;)

Mazlina said...

lynda! thanks for the texts.. sorry i didnts reply to you sooner!!! HUGS

ahh lynda.. you are really getting better and better lahhhhhh.. so pretty.. love those butterfly..i spy some sewing going on!! you did get a sewing machine? nice!!!!!

yyam said...

Whoa! How cool is this! Lovelovelove that awesome painted background!!!!:)

Sabrina Scrapbook said...

Beautiful page Lynnda!! Loving the paint!! :D

Ros said...

What a beautiful LO this is ... I adore your butterflies!

lisa said...

Gorgeous. Love the hidden paint work : )
xxx

sandi said...

Wow! LOVE, love, love this! The paint strokes look fab!

corrie said...

I love how you used he paint! It is gorgeous. Thanks for playing with Sketchy Thursdays!