01 July, 2011

Stop Teasing Me...

It's July already can you believe it....I thought we have 24 hours a day!!!... clearly NOT....
Since it's beginning of the month... I have a couple of DT projects to share... so let me start with Scrapbookers Anonymous... July challenge... The challenge is ~ What's your hard to use color??? Well it's easy isn't it... pull out your stash and start creating....Make the layout looks pretty using monochromatic colors as much as you can ...So don't wait... come along and play with US... join in the FUN... you have a month time ...plenty isn't it...



All items used are from Basic Grey(May myscrapbooknook kit)... I really like the background... I did using the idea of grid quilt style... tied the jute string around it...added BG buttons... and some prima flowers... and used the MS punches to enhance the whole look!!.... My monochromatic colors here is Purple, striking light green and orange...with a dash of pink!!! I like how it turned out!!! (me hardly like my work!!)

Thank you so much ladies for all your love and sweet comments!! It really means the world to ME! 

21 comments:

Theresa said...

Beautiful Lynnda. I love the bright fun colors. great job on the challenge. =)

Kirsty Vittetoe said...

That is lovely, fun and cheery, love it!!!

Sue Althouse said...

Quite a bold color combinations and it really works!

Cecelia said...

Ohhh, I love this! All the circles are awesome! Have a great weekend;0)

Hugs xx
Cecelia B

JulieJ said...

i love that bright green.

Sarah said...

I sooooo LOVE this Layout Lynnda!! It's GORGEOUS!! The colors are beautiful, love the punches, and paint circles!! Fabulous!!!

Sabrina Scrapbook said...

Hi babe!! Sorry for not being around lately.. Still in JB.. but I must say that this page is so beautiful!! Gorgeous colors, gorgeous pic. Till next time Lynnda, hope you enjoy your weekend to bits!! =)

sandi said...

Wow! Simply amazing! I love this! The circles look sooooooooooo neat!

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

I loveeeeeeeeeeee this!! I love love love that title...and girlllllllllll you are TOTALLY ROCKIN' the circles lately!! Sooooooooo AWESOME! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

Dora said...

Stunning work, love the colors and the circles are great, wonderful lo my friend!

Anonymous said...

Love this bold LO... love the circular background and colour mix... wonderful :D

Mazlina said...

centek again lynda... love the bright b/g... and u always have nice titles too :))

Yara said...

Beautiful, Lynnda!!!! Love the bright green!!! and the photo too!!!

Unknown said...

gorgeous layout :D

cnelson said...

This is just FABULOUS!!

uhooi said...

Uhooi,,
Wow,, It's a beautiful, sweet and nice,,

Uhooi.blogspot.com

~amy~ said...

Wow...love the colors...soooo striking...you're so cute:)

Jessy Christopher said...

Love the circle stamped background again :) You definitely doing great with the Nook kit!

yyam said...

Such a fun layout! Love how you did the background!

Blossom inch said...

this is so lovely love love love this layouts...look at the background! cantek!

SusanLotus said...

Gorgeous colourcombination!
So unusual and unique. Love it! :)