06 October, 2011

Lessology... Doggy Bag....*THX*

I'm not 100% yet... [[Thank you so much ladies for all your concern and love!!--Big Hugs xoxo]]
but being me... stubborn... I just can't keep myself far from my crafty corner...*if I can work...I can cook...I can take care of Matin... of course I can craft!!!*... My DH is ain't happy at all... sorry luv.... I'll retire soon... :wink:

Matin loves his cuppy cakes from little cupcake shop in the city... usually I threw the brown bag away... but suddenly... whilst cleaning my "recycledjunkcorner" I found one...!!! I'm so YAY... Decided to whip this one straight away!!!.... woot woot...
Perfecto!!! ... for this week challenge over at LESSology Challenge #3 Doggy Bag...
What I did... clean this little cupcake brown bag... and dolled it up.... I think I'm gonna surprise this to my BFF in the office!!!... She loves her candies...and sweets.. so this brown bag is ppppuuurrfecccttt!!!...

Do you like it???..



To see more details about the challenge... Please pop over to LESSology...[[one rules - at least ONE upcycled eh!!]]
Items used... Bo Bunny stamps[wins from Yvonne candy blog], lawn fawn
Papers: October Afternoon, Jane doodley Stamps and twine...

I would love to see you guys...playing along with US over @Scrapbookers Anonymous...
The October Challenge for Scrapbookers Anonymous is to create a layout ... using your die cut machine... to create as the embellishment..or a journal tag... anything... your mind is the ocean!!!... You can start to dust off your Cricut...Sizzix..Bigshot...Cuttlebug... spellbinders..bring it on!!!..I would love to see what you guys up to...??

Don't forget to join me over at ARTastic October challenge.... and if it's your 1st time... please do mention ME... [I'll get some bonus points!]..hugss!!

Thank you so much ladies for all your love and sweet comments!! It really means the world to ME!

28 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Feel better girl! I loveeeeeeeeeeeeeee this upcycled bag! I love love love love the stamping and the colors!! Soooo GORGEOUS! Thanks so much for playing along with LESSology! :):):):):):):):):):):)

jacirascrap said...

Que belo saquinho marron!! Também estou confeccionando um para participar!!

Chantal Vandenberg said...

Oh so sweet!!! Get well soon and take it easy! :D

Amelia Khalik said...

Oowwhhh wow!!! That from a boring brown bag!!! Hats off to u my dear friend, ur bag is so nice looking! I'm sure ur colleague will love it too...:))))

Dora said...

This is fantastic, so gorgeous!
take care sweetie!

Creations by Shirl said...

Such a big difference on the before and after end results....
love this recycled idea Lynnda....
It really turned out awesome....and your BFF is going to love it especially what's inside of it - all those yummies.....

cnelson said...

Feel better! HUGS! This project makes me feel so FAB! It could not be CUTER! LOVE it in EVERY way!!

Ros said...

I do hope you are feeling better ... this is a wonderful creation ... your BFF will love it ... so pretty

Ellen H. said...

hi,

I want to thank you for your sweet comment on my blog! And I want to tell you that I like your carts in your blog "Sick... Chook..." :)

Ps. jump into the weekend with the song: Kimbra - "Good Intent" ;)
xxx
Ellen

Kirsty Vittetoe said...

my oh my, how cute is this!!!! love every bit of it!
Thanks for playing along with us at LESSology!

yyam said...

Oh wow! How gorgeous is this! I see the new stamps at play! How awesome! :)

Eh...I wanna be your BFF...lol

Thanks for joining us at LESSology! Have a great rest this weekend...get well to craft more!!! :)

Keshet said...

Very pretty! Hope you feel better soon!

~amy~ said...

She's going to LOVE it...sooooo very fun!!! Hope you're feeling better!

Unknown said...

You sure did doll it up.. It looks amazing.. You are so creative..

I am sending nothing but good vibes your way so you feel better..

Hugs, Linda

Audrey Pettit said...

Oh, how adorable!! Love your doggy bag transformation. It just makes me happy to look at it with all that bright goodness going on! Love it!
Thanks for playing along with us at LESSology.

marenmat said...

This one is so stinkin cute! Love the colors!

sandi said...

Wow! I just absolutely love this! So pretty! Very creative!

Heather Jacob said...

wow a winner for sure !!!!! totally love this soooooooooooo gorgeous and yummy ... hugz x
sorry to hear you have been unwell , me too , some days are better than others .. take care xoxox

Theresa said...

hope you are feeling better. I had a bit of a cold last week and into the weekend. it stinks being ill. amazing that you are doing all that.. and your altered bag is super cute.
Have a fantastic weekend. =)

Angi Barrs said...

Super adorable Lynnda. I love the stamped images and the cute banner. Thank you so much for playing with us at LESSology. :)

Ella Swan said...

Love this bag Lynnda! Very cute!! Take it easy & get well soon!!!

Blossom inch said...

oh wow...great job from a plain jane brown paper bag to a va va voom beautiful bag....great job.

Lea said...

This is awesome Lynnda! Love all the inking and those stamps are fabulous!!!

liana suwandi said...

feel better soon lynda..love this super cute cute bag :)

Jocelyn Olson said...

Gasp! This bag is SO amazing, Lynnda! I love how you converted the bag and the layers of papers look soooooo fantastic! The little bird and bee stamps are a hoot!

jeanie g said...

This little bag is so cute, amazing and functional too. xx

Sabrina Scrapbook said...

Hi Lynnda! I guess all crafters are stubborn, as long as we can get up and sit on the table no matter how sick or tired we are; we will definitely craft, hehe!! :D Wow, what a great idea to beautify the plain brown bag, your colleague will love it! I love how you designed it, amazing! You take care ok! {Hugs}

Karen B. said...

I hope you are feeling better by now! This treat bag is a gorgeous piece of art! Love that banner!