09 November, 2011

Cheeky...

Hello.... Ladies... feel like ages...
Pretty much a productive day for me today.... I did 2 layouts!!! Big pat on my back!!!....
A little secret... ** I used to sing this to Matin...when he was a baby - till about 4..and if I sing this to him now... he will say "Mom... I'm not a baby anymore!!!"
3 little monkey jumping on the bed... one fell down and bumped his head... mommy called the Doctor..and the Doctor said... NO cheeky monkey jumping on bed!!!
And he will giggled all the way!!! I miss that moment!!!...

This layout was inspired by Sketchy Thursdays 11.3...



All items used are from Lilybee Design


Don't forget to join me and the rest over at :
2. ARTastic [and if its your 1st time... please do mention me... as I'd receive some bonus points.. :)]
for November Challenges...


Thank you so much ladies for all your love and sweet comments...
It really means the WORLD to me...! Hugs...xoxo

20 comments:

~amy~ said...

LOVE it...that's how I wear my hat too:)

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Loveeeeeeeeee this Lynnda! I loveeeeeeee those photos and the colors are AWESOME!! Thanks so much for playing along with Sketchy Thursdays! :):):):):):):):):):):)

Deb Hickman said...

Fabulous, fun LO. Great colours and I love that rhyme, I'll be singing it all day now, lol.xxx

Kasia said...

Amazing layout! So fun! Love all these cute details on it! Lovely photos :)
Thanks for playing along with us at Sketchy Thursdays!

liana suwandi said...

Really productive day Lynda, i love all the details ..

Ros said...

That boy is so cute and the LO fits his photo perfectly!! Often I think back to when my boy was little and I get very teary wishing I could do it all over again

Karen B. said...

Little boys grow up way to fast! Your layout is so fresh and fun, and perfect for a little man!

Amanda Johnson said...

So bright and fun! Great job! Thanks for playing along with us at Sketchy Thursdays!

Amelia Khalik said...

Ooowwhhhh cheeky boy!!! Hehehe but he's too cute to ignore right! Love the string of banners and those bicycle papers!!! So cute!!! :))))

cnelson said...

This could not be CUTER!!! LOOOOVE it!!!

sandi said...

Oh wow! I really, really like this! Such an eye-catcher. Perfect mix and design...could just keep looking at this! Fabo my friend!

Lalo said...

Funny how fast our kids grow out of the things they used to LOVE. My 11 year old just grew out of star wars :( Anywhoo This is a great bright and cheery cheeky layout!!!

Jessy Christopher said...

I love that layout a lot! The green & yellow are perfect combo!! Love that song and still singing with my students. Lol.

Unknown said...

That smile is so adorable. Just seeing that photo make me smile.. And your page my friend is totally awesome!!!!

Hugs, Linda

corrie said...

So cute and fun! Thanks for playing with Sketchy Thursdays!

Diana Fisher said...

Love that grin!! How fun—great page! :)

Sabrina Scrapbook said...

Wow Lynnda, stunning page of Matin again! He's so cute! Hope you have a terrific Thursday today!! xoxo.

Blossom inch said...

reading this post make me smile and I know my time will come when my girl grow up big like Matin. Yeay, two layouts..I pat you already kan??? ;)
Lovely page of your DS photos and love the papers, I hardly used grean but this one looks cool and thanks for sharing, have a good day! Hugs

Dora said...

You are amazing with those pictures the sentiments and great use of colors!

Kirsty Vittetoe said...

Haha... that tune sounds familiar, I sang them numerous time too! : )
That is a happy and cheery layout, perfect for that cheeky boy of yours!!!