02 December, 2011

In the Meadow we can build a snowman....

I literally dragged myself to work today...only because year end closing... and I'm going for a month break... starting 23rd December.... But I am still in great pain!!!...  I so wanted to create... but just... with lots of ouch OOo... Ahhh...even sneezing and laughing is painful!!!... And I'm so the giggler... so can you imagine....

Anyway... it's time for December Challenge over at ARTastic Blog challenge....
Decembers inspiration will come from the painting......A Blessing of Christmas by Thomas Kinkade

Diva Demand for an extra 6 bonus points try and
work the following into your layout/cards/altered art..etc
1. A snowman=  1pt
2. A Christmas Tree = 2pts
3. Use the word 'Christmas' in your title = 3pts


I created a home decor... perfect gift for Chrissy eh... you think so???

All items used are from my old Fancy pants stash

So come along and play with US over @ ARTastic... you have until end of December...
**The Christmas tree... was inspired by Teacher Jessy Blog Tute... Thank you Jessy.. **
Thank you so much ladies for all your love and sweet comments...
It really means the WORLD to me...! Hugs...xoxo

13 comments:

Sabrina Scrapbook said...

Hi dear... That's a very lovely deco!! Don't worry too much about crafting.. like myself, I suddenly got fever and food poisoning since Monday.. I am getting better now but still in JB.. of course I miss creating but sometimes luck is just not on our side ;) You take care ya! Hope to see ya in KL or SG :)))

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

I was so hoping that you felt better today! :(

I love love love love this!!! That tree is AMAZING...and loveeeeeeeeeeeeee the snowman and stockings! :):):):):):):):):):):)

Karen B. said...

Such a fun creation! I sure hope you will get better soon!

~amy~ said...

love it...now that song is stuck in my head:) I hope you feel better soon girlie!!!!

Sudha said...

Wow fabulous creation. LOve the festive colors too. Hope u feel better soon.

Sudha
sudha-kalra.blogspot.com
http://sudha-kalra.blogspot.com/p/shop.html

Amelia Khalik said...

Hey sis. Still not feeling great huh? Do take care. Love the deco! Gorgeous Christmas colors! :)))

cnelson said...

So sorry your back is so sore still! LOVE this oh so fabulously festive card!!!

Heather Rogers said...

This is darling Lynnda. I love the cardboard and sweet little snowman. Did I miss something? What happened? I hope you will be okay. Hugs to you sweetie. :)

Dora said...

a beautiful card the snowman is too cute!

Kirsty Vittetoe said...

Hope you feeling better soon! Hugs.....
An adorable one, and sounds like a fun challenge, I must pop over to check it out, thanks for sharing!

FiKenward said...

WOW, this is super cute, love the layered tree, the cardboard background and the stockings are sweet.

yyam said...

Oooh...how fabulous is this! Love the corrugated board background! And awesome punch work on the tree! :)

Jessy Christopher said...

Awww... thanks so much for trying out the christmas tree! I love yours.. loving the loopy punch :)