22 February, 2012

Hello... Hello.... Hello

I just love making cards now... if you ask me a year ago... I'd probably say...hmmmm... but now... I'm just crazy over them.... BUT what would I do with those CARDs... trust me I have plenty???... The same issue with my layouts... I'm running out of space.... Its a personal debacle for me... he he he...

Anyhow...
 I've decided to play with Ribbon over @ CFC40 - CAS-ual Fridays and this card too was inspired by Play Date Cafe Challenge PDCC119 ~ Black & White with a touch of Hot Pink...{{{.[[BUT I missed the DEADLINE]] What a shame...ppfftt to meself!!!}}}
Here is my interpretation.... Do you like it???

PP: MME & White AC Cardstock
Stamps: Lawn Fawn - Just my type & Lunar Lights
Others: hot pink satin ribbon, small tag & Black Tsukineko Ink


The usual... - Don't forget to join me and the rest over at Scrapbookers Anonymous...
For February Challenges...- Use at 3 hearts and some stitches on your layout, card, mixed media, altered art...etc.. And the A-Z - G Challenge ... So POP
over...


Thank you so much ladies... all your love and sweet comments...it means the world to me...hugs...xoxo

22 comments:

Ros said...

Lovely!!

Nadia Cannizzo said...

gorgeous work!!

Chantal Vandenberg said...

You make such cool cards! Maybe you should sell them?! They really are fab!!!

Lea said...

Oh I love it! Especially what you did with the tag!!!

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Tooooooo cute cute cute!!! I loveeeeee how you did the phone half on the tag, half on the paper!!

sandi said...

Wow! This is fabulous! So sweet and has such a nice flair to it!

Karen B. said...

I have a stack of cards, too. Larger than I'd like to admit! Your card is so upbeat and fun and cute!

cnelson said...

This is so CUTE and FUN!! LOVE that telephone image!

Creations by Shirl said...

Oh how cool is this Lynnda~
Love the phone and that pink ribbon just pops it out too...
Fab card....

Karolyn at Paper Therapy said...

BAM!! Love that amazing pop of color - very cute and clever! Thanks so much for playing with us at CAS-ual Fridays - we're so glad you did!

Michele Gross said...

Super cute! Love how you stamped the tag :) Thanks for playing along with us at CAS-ual Fridays!

Ella Swan said...

This is so sweet Lynnda!! I love the way the stamped image is half on/half off the tag...I hear you on the card thing - the more you make the more you want to make! You need to sell them - start an Etsy shop or a page on your blog where you offer these lovely creations for sale...

Lalo said...

FAB CAS card!!! loving the pop of pink :)

Jessy Christopher said...

Totally cute idea with the tag!! I love it :) well u can always send the cards to your friends *wink*. lol

Deb Hickman said...

What a cute card, love it.xxx

Blossom inch said...

cantek...love those numbers and nice!

Dora said...

This is a fab card! Love the phone!

yyam said...

So cute! Love the tag and the pop of colour on the ribbon! :)

P/s: I understand what you mean about storage issues. When I first started, I just kept playing in challenges. Now I try to be a little more selective.

Sudha said...

Lovely.

Sudha
http://sudha-kalra.blogspot.in
http://sudha-kalra.blogspot.in/p/shop.html

~amy~ said...

hello
hello
hello
love it girlie...love the pop of color from the ribbon!

Kirsty Vittetoe said...

This is oh so CUTE!!!! Love that hint of pink!!!

Johanna said...

Love the use of the tag!!! I would have NEVER thought of it!