20 February, 2012

Yellow.... Lunar Friendship

Hello .... It's another Monday....

I skipped exercise today... mentally draining....
Since February this year... I've been really good... exercise 35-40 minutes 7 times a week....
So I said to myself today... I'm just going to take it easy.... [[I'm a little stressed]]...

Of course the best way to destress... = get crafty ...

A card ....


PP: MME
Stamps: Lawn Fawn - hello friend & lunar lights
Others: Tim Holtz Distressed Ink Broken China & Tsukineko Black Ink

The usual... - Don't forget to join me and the rest over at Scrapbookers Anonymous...
For February Challenges...- Use at 3 hearts and some stitches on your layout, card, mixed media, altered art...etc.. And the A-Z - G Challenge ... So POP
over...


Thank you so much ladies... all your love and sweet comments...it means the world to me...hugs...xoxo

18 comments:

Blossom inch said...

that is the best way to de-stress...nice yellow card and love the pp.

Ros said...

I haven't exercised in months due to my foot fractures ... but like you my brain and my hands get plenty of exercise creating ... lovely card Lynnda

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

I am sorry you are stressed my friend :( big HUGS to you!!

I loveeeeeeeeee your card!! LOVING the yellow and those paper lanterns!

Amelia Khalik said...

Take it easy sis, hopefully u'll feel better soon. Love d bright yellow! Awesome card! :)))

Karen B. said...

So bright and fun, and I hope by making this happy card did relieve your stress a bit!

liana suwandi said...

hi lynda,,,... what a lovely bright card, hope you doing well :)

XX

Deb Hickman said...

What a fun card, those lamps are gorgeous.xxx

Creations by Shirl said...

Gorgeous Lynnda~
Love those lamps and pretty dp and layout too...

Rosa said...

Hi gurl! Its been so long! Crafting is d way to release stress. Oh, and buying craft related item is d best therapy. LOL! Cute card, luv d clr. I luv the stamps too, darn cute! Cheers!

cnelson said...

WOW is this ever FABULOUS!!! LOOOOOOOVE it!!!!

Ella Swan said...

This is so pretty - love the lanterns! I give myself 5 days of exercise & 2 days off. You look lovely & slim so maybe you should allow yourself the same :)

Sabrina Scrapbook said...

Beautiful card, absolutely, Lynnda!! You have chosen all the right papers here :) Wishing you a terrific Tuesday!! I can't wait to go back home already :)))

Unknown said...

Well I am so glad you craft when you get stressed. Cause then we get to see what you make.. I love your card my friend..

Hugs, Linda

yyam said...

This is sooooo sweet! :)

Try less intensity on alternate days...keeps you on track and you feel less "guilty"...my fish "starve" when I don't exercise because the tank is in the workout area...lol
Hope you feel less stressed out soon! Take care.

~amy~ said...

hope that you're feeling less stressed...love the card girlie.

Kirsty Vittetoe said...

Cute and fun!!
Hope you get to relax a bit!!!!

sandi said...

Oh my goodness, this is soooooooooo cute!

Jessy Christopher said...

I certainly love the colors! They are wonderful. What cute lanterns :)