17 December, 2013

I'm in love..... yeah...you heard me right!...

It was a long day for me...
1. Morning went for my antenatal visit.
2. Attended Christmas party at Matin's school.
3. Matin's driver - school runs and extra curriculum activities.
4. Cooking & chores!
5. Finally about 8.30pm I managed to sit down and create one layout! 
6. Now as we speak ... I'm blogging live!
7. I'm already in 32 weeks pregnant and 63.5kg!
 
There you go ... you heard me right!
 
Okay first I want to share a layout ...I'm playing along with ScrapFriends : YummyScrap #20
I want show the background, the journal and the accordion mini...
I created an accordion mini attached on a layout... it's kind of fun! 2in1 thingy!
Background
Hidden journal:
The accordion:
 
Finally here is my interpretation:
Some close-up
 
 
Remember the 22 candy boxes...Yup I did them all in one day! And bummer!!! I totally forgot to take photo...but I managed to take a quick snap earlier today in Matin's class...
So it wasn't a great one!
Yeah ... I used the We R memory Keeper candy box punch board = totally awesome!
2 more Christmas cards
 
I am so excited ... I just bought a set of 24 Prismacolor Watercolor Pencils
So I decided to do a trial on my Christmas card....
What do you think?
WOW pretty much a long post today!....Especially considering I'm blogging LIVE!!!
Thank you for taking time to read my supa long post!!!!
 
 
And Thank you so much for all your love and sweet comments...
it means the world to me.... hugs...xoxo


16 comments:

~amy~ said...

Super FUN post! We can't wait to meet your baby girl! CUTE christmas cards...love them! Aren't the watercolor pencils fun?!

Chantal Vandenberg said...

Fabulous work! How exciting - a girl! Not long now! :D

yyam said...

Yummy layout! Just love all the elements on it especially the accordion album!

You've been on a roll....your Christmas projects are amazing!

Heather Jacob said...

wow these are seriously magical , love x

Kirsty Vittetoe said...

Super fun layout Happy mom!

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Soooooooooo can't wait to "meet" your baby girl!! She is gonna be as beautiful as her Mama!!!!! I love love love love love your lo.... loving how you added the extra photos!!! And loveeeeeeee the candy treat boxes and the cards!!!! GORGEOUS!!!!!!!!

Ros Crawford said...

Gorgeous work ... so happy and cheerful ... Looking forward to seeing your new bundle of joy ... she'll be beautiful!

sandi said...

Love this post! So many wonderful things to look at! Love all!!!!!!!

sandi said...

Love this post! So many wonderful things to look at! Love all!!!!!!!

Lizzy Hill said...

Firstly.....Scrap Friends page....sTUNNING...now I am in LOOOOOVE with that one:):) The colours, the clever mini addition & what a GREAT idea:):)
Also, your watercolours look sensational...I can see you having FUN with those & the boxes for M's class....you're a good mum!!!!
PS: your journaling is fab, too:):)

Sarah said...

Loooove that background! And your whole layout is just stunning! I'm so excited for you that you're having a girl! I will have to live vicariously through you as a mama to four boys! lol Your boxes and cards are super sweet too!

*hugs*
Sarah

Creations by Shirl said...

Awesome and pretty layout...
yippee a "GIRL", I'm sure she will be just as photogenic as her mommy!

Ella Swan said...

Wonderful post! LOVE the layout!! I am so happy for you that you are having a girl now. Boys are awesome but girls become your best girly friends!! And those little sweet boxes are awesome! GO YOU!

Chantalle said...

Seriously, how do you do it all??!

zenevak said...

Fabulous layout for Scrap Friends. Great use of the colour palette. LOVE the accordion album on the page. Thank you for joining us! Also loving your candy boxes. Fabulous!

Miae said...

How exciting a new baby on the way! I love that accordian idea...great way to document the pregnancy progression! Thanks for playing along with us at Scrap Friends!